Thursday, October 13, 2011

Mr. Lo Loves His Nut!: Chapter 2

Generation 1
Genre: Child
Generation/Genre Title: Mr. Lo Loves His Nut!
Notes: Just a reminder anything in italics is from the voices in her head. I hope she is not more insane than childish I try to mix the two. This chapter is shorter and more of a thing to speed up Goji and Karana's relationship a better chapter next time!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Mr. Lo, he was cute and decent enough he said he had his cootie shot even! I think I might call him and invite him over but will he think that I want woohoo then? I need to buy some toys this adult stuff sucks."
"Yes, invite him over, I'd be delighted to meet the fellow!"
"He will think you want woohoo."
"Men are vile."
"I hope he'll want to come over, and guys I'm ignoring you until you start being nice to the only decent guy in the world!"
"Heyy, I was wondering if you'd like to come over? Mr. Lo wants to meet you."
"I'd love to come over, I'll be over there in a few minuites just have to give my sister her meds."
"Otay!"
While waiting for him to get here, I started about five different paintings, starting reading a book kept moving the movie thingy, and setting Mr. Lo all over the place and then running back to get him. Finally, the doorbell went off, and I quickly answered the door to the worlds cutest boy! I'm so happy he didn't have cooties. He seemed to be perfect for, he was fun and liked to make silly faces.
"Hey beautiful."
"Hiya, Mr. Lo went to bed we was feeling extremely tired today. I had to quit my job, people were to mean about it and they didn't like my designs. I'm a playground monitor that sounds easy enough get to spend time on a playground with children all day and play!"
"That sounds like a job you'll be good at doll."
"I love dolls, I don't have any yet here though."
"I'll buy you one sometime, so Mr. Lo has someone to keep him company while your at work."
"Awwee! That is just so sweet Goji. You are the most amazing boy ever, why can't they all get their cootie shots and be so amazing?"
"I am not as amazing as you think I am but thank you doll."
"Mr. Lo is amazing and so are unicorns. Don't you think unicorns are just amazing?"
"Yes, unicorns are amazing. Hey, watch this!"
Then, he did the most disgusting thing like ever, he picked something off the floor I don't know what is is but he ate it then he stuck his tongue out for me to see.
It took everything I had not to vomit, that was so nasty why would he eat something off the floor? Like ewwie germs! 
Every night the past three weeks, Goji has been coming over we get along so well playing tag and stuff. He is the only person I could ever marry, he is the only boy that I can stand,
Oh, thats him now.
"Great."
"Don't open the door, he's going to hurt you soon."
"You shall be happy."
"He doesn't want you."
I hated the voices that chattered in my head they tried to make me feel bad. They tried to scare me, to make me not want to be around any person what so ever, they will not chase me away from Goji though.
I couldn't stop myself from squealing and jumping into his arms, he was so strong!

"Good evening doll."
"Good evening Mr. Maturee." I called him that quite often he acted like such a adult!
He just laughed.
I decided it was time I did something I had always dreamed about but didn't really think I would do.
"Goji, will you be my husband?" 
"OMB!! Yes, I will marry you Karana!"
Then we kissed for the very first time, it wasn't that good. Kissing what was the point in it? Made me feel like a adult and that scared that berry out of me.
Nothing really changed in our relationship, he did spend the night for the first time. The voices, they've been more active than ever these past few weeks makes it hard to focus my thoughts- I want a yuumy berry spice wedding cake. I need to tell Goji.





No comments:

Post a Comment