Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Mr. Lo Loves His Nut!: Chapter 1

Generation 1
Genre: Child
Generation/Genre Title: Mr. Lo Loves His Nut!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Introduction
Let me introduce you to our founder Karana Ladybug. Her first name Karana is from The Island Of The Dolphins a book I loved in the fifth grade. She got her last name Ladybug, because she looks to me like a bug and I nicknamed her "My ladybug." Her traits are Childish, Absent minded, Insane, Coward, Artistic. Her lifetime wish is to be a home design hot shot. Anything written in Italics is in her head, each new line is a different voice.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1
From the time I was a young child, I never wanted to grow up. I had to of course, it was unstoppable but I still acted the same maybe a little crazier but who can tell? I’m scared about being forced to start this legacy, but I have nothing else to do. No where else to go. I feel like crying, I want my mother but momma was long gone by now she’d only come as far as the Sugar Valley air port with me. I wasn’t worried though, I was suppose to be old enough to take care of myself. Which was easy enough until the voices started chattering, giving me a horrid headache. I just had to yell at them, I don’t care where I am because after all everyone has this happen to them right?
The house I lived in was built by my mother for my 18th birthday- I had a a lot of cake for my birthday. It was so yummy, white cake with white icing. Everything had to be white or my mother would throw a fit.

Where I was from  Boreport was al white, it hurt my eyes sometimes after all what was wrong with a little color? Nothing, nothing at all. I loved colors, they made me smile. I like unicorns to, they’re all magical and stuff. 


Oh was that a butterfly? No, that’s to bad. Um, where was I? Something about unicorns? No, that’s right the whole town of plain purists. Boy, was I glad to be out of there in and in this colorful place! I hope someone would want to marry me, I like daydreaming about getting married, and having that big cake. Cake is extremely yummy and always makes you feel better same as ice cream. Speaking of ice cream I think I have some in the fridge.
Nope no ice cream in the fridge.
"Your gonna starve."
"No, you won't eat a salad. Ice cream will make you fat."
"Your doing to die mwhahaha."
"Make them stop!!!!"

































"Maybe painting will make them stop."
"We are here forever."
"Yes, till the that ugly mug of yours dies."
*snicker snicker.*
"DIEE!!"
"FOREVER!"
"Yay, and you'll be my best friends and we'll have the greatest time together!"
"Yep, we're all your gonna have."
"Besides whatever loser you marry."
"And he's going to touch you."
"No, please stop. Go away."

Anyways, I’m pretty sure that no guy in his right mind would want to be with me. Eww guys all they want is woohoo. No woohoo till marriage sleeping with some guy just to do is nasty. I’m still partly convinced that boys have coodies but if I’m gonna do this legacy thing right might as get a *gag* husband. 

I like making my dollies play husband and wife but they never do the deed oh no no that is only to make babies and never ever for anything else.






























Mr. Lo!

Oh, Mr.Lo, how I missed you. I love you Mr.Lo!

Mr.Lo was my best friend my entire life from being a toddler to now that bear has been through everything with me. 
"So have we."
"Yes, don't forget us."
"And we'll always be here"

"Oh, Mr. Lo you really are quite the bear, lets go run away from this crazy people and live in bear city and wait for Mommy and Daddy to come pick us up!"































"I wonder who lives here?"
"A serial killer."
"A rapist."
"A hooker."
"Your mother."
"Death."
"Please stop." *Whimpers.*
































"Um, hello I'm Juicie. My family couldn't help but notice you standing out here talking and crying to yourself. Is everything okay?"
"Oh everything is just fine, madam."
"Besides the fact you hear us."
"And still want to live at home with your Mama and Dada."
"Cry babyy!"
"Don't you need to go pay attention to your bear?"
"I hope he's okay. All. Alone."
"Oh well would you like to come in?"
"No, I have to go check on my bear Mr.Lo."

"I sure hope he's oka- oh look a park!"
Hey, this got in my picture of the flowers. *sniffle, sniffle.* He's kind of cute in a boy sort of way.
"He's going to touch."
"He's going to hurt you."
"We'll listen to you scream."
I shuddered and whimpered. This caught the boy's attention, as he looked at me I blushed. A boy was looking at me. I can't wait to tell Mr. Lo about this.
He started walking over looking at concerned. His eyes didn't wander over my figure like other boys. This surprised me, when he reached out to touch my shoulder I squirmed away and giggled. Boys had cooties!
"Hi there, I'm Goji Puff I wouldn't help but notice that you seem a little distressed and I just wanted to see if you were okay. No need to laugh at me Missy."
He thought I was laughing at him? Oh no, I can't let this boy think I'm mean he seems decent enough. Maybe the cooties skipped him.
"No, I'm not laughing at you just the voices in my head were being mean to me and then you came over and boys have cooties! You know like I don't want cooties."
"The voices in your head? Cooties.." He looked like he was holding back laughter then he saw the serious look on my face.
"Tell them that they should be nice to such a pretty girl and I had my cootie shot don't worry."
"Okay good. I'm Karana, I just moved here. I'm new in the towns designing business it looked fun."

"Well I just bet it did now."
"Yepp, get to paint to help my job to."
"Really that is so cool!?"
"Yepp yepp. I should really get back to my bear Mr. Lo. He doesn't like spending time alone.... can I give you a flirty hug goodbye?" I blushed I couldn't help myself.
"He'll rape you."
"You'll die from cooties."
"You'll get pregnant."
I just shook my head well more like beat on it with my hand for a few minutes.
"Of course you can doll."
































-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BONUS PICTURE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment