Sunday, October 16, 2011

Mr. Lo Loves His Nut!: Chapter 3

Generation 1
Genre: Child
Generation/Genre Title: Mr. Lo Loves His Nut!
Notes: Just a reminder anything in italics is from the voices in her head.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh Mr.Ladybug you need to go make some dinner in the kitchen."
True to his word Goji bought me a doll house, the day of our wedding I spent the majority of the day playing with the dolls pretending they were Goji and I. The voices in my head have quieted down more I suspect it has something to do with the pill that Goji gives me nightly. I wonder why he is giving me these pills? I'm not crazy I don't need them.
"Love, its time to head to the park for the  wedding."
"I, Karana promise to try to be a good wife to you and to make sure you get  your cootie shot every month.  I love you and hope that I can spend my life with you playing tag and doing silly things together."
"I Goji, promise to keep you happy, provide you the heirs for your legacy and do my best to make you happy."
Here we are Mr. and Mrs. Ladybug, to be honest I was frightened of my first night being a wife. I knew I would have to have woohoo with him. I wanted to please him but the thought was sickening I'd rather cuddle with Mr.Lo and forget all about being a adult but I was the founder of a legacy forced into this life by a crazed person in the sky.
"Are you ready, love?"
I swallowed hard a few times on the lump that had appeared in my throat as I lay next to my husband on the bed as he gave me time to prepare for my wifely deputies. I didn't wanna, I just wanted my mommy. 
But of course I didn't say that, all that came out was a soft "Yeah."

It wasn't as bas as I thought it would be, Goji made sure to please me and he held handed me Mr.Lo when we were done and laid in the bed but instead I put the bear back on the nightside table and cuddled up to him to go to bed he makes me feel safe and protected.
"Mwhaha, he forgot the pill tonight."
I shook my head trying to get the voices out, Goji stroked my cheek and handed me the pill.
"It helps, I know it does. You don't have to take it if you don't want to but I want to make sure your in the best state you can be, my little doll."
I stared at the pill for a minute thinking of all the pain, scars and fears the voices had brought into my life. I took the pill from him and took it with a quick drink of water.
"Hehe, I got you."
"Yes, you do little bug."
"Eh, I don't feel good baby."
"I have this amazing sensation going through my neck. You need to lay down love."
So we laid down right there on the floor but I had to barf so our little moment didn't last long.
Two weeks later after yet another barf session I laid in bed to take a nap and awoke with Goji cuddled up to me I felt amazing like my fairytale was coming true.

A few days later I had to start wearing bigger clothes for my weight gain, I got a home test and yep I was going to be bring some little babies in the world. Some people for me to play with yay!
"Hey, in there little baby I'm Daddy and I can't wait to meet you!" 
Goji was so excited about being a Dad, he had got a job in the music career and had forced me to stop playing with toys all day and get a job at the local saloon since I didn't like being a designer.
My first client was Ms. Fizz, she wanted a new t-shirt and hair cut but she refused me to get a picture of her finished look for purposes I have no idea of. The same goes for Zebra Cakes, the makeover I did for Zebra Cakes was fixing a mess up from a guy at a different store, he had not given her what she wanted.
I grew bigger and bigger each day and after three weeks of working I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror.
I looked so grown up and so big, how Goji could still call me beautiful and cuddle up to me at night was a mystery. At least work was over and I could go home and play with my toys and have fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment